Glendora Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Application
Deadline: April 27, 2023, by 5:00 pm
Scholarship Award: Three $1,000 awards or divided at the committee’s discretion.
Glendora Chamber of Commerce
224 N. Glendora Avenue
Glendora, CA 91741
- The candidates will have expressed the intent to follow a business-related curriculum at an accredited two or four-year college/university or trade school.
- Candidates will have a minimum 3.0 non-weighted GPA.
- Candidates will have demonstrated leadership in student government, team or individual sports, band, pep squad, community, church, or other extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must reside in Glendora.
- These scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.
- Family members of the scholarship committee shall be ineligible to apply for this award.