What is a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors perform a wide variety of duties in the Chamber, but their main function is to help promote the Chamber, welcome new & renewing Partners to the Chamber, and make Chamber events successful and enjoyable for everyone. They are a special group of people who volunteer their time to help promote the Glendora business community and support Chamber functions.
Characteristics of a Chamber Ambassador
- Has a lively, engaging, and proactive personality
- Can make the shyest person feel comfortable and welcome
- Projects a positive image for their company and/or the Chamber
- Enjoys having fun in a professional environment
- Has confidence to make personal contact with any Chamber partner
- Encourages others to become Chamber partners
- Volunteers about 3-4 hours a month as an Ambassador
The Ambassador Commitment
- Participate at the monthly Ambassador meetings
- Attend Chamber ribbon cuttings, grand openings, programs, and other events
- Assist with partner retention
- Greet new Chamber partners and introduce them to other at Chamber events.
- Knowledge of the Chamber, its staff, committees, and benefits
- Acting as a contact for new and existing partner to help them in how to best utilize their Investment
- Encourage partners to attend Chamber events, programs, and get involved
Benefits for Everyone!
- Name and photo on the Ambassador page on the Chamber’s Website
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber
- members, meet local business and community leaders
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition as ‘Ambassador of The Year’ at the Chamber’s Instillation Dinner for points acquired
Interested in more information on the program?
Please complete the form below and we will be in contact with you. Thank you for your interest in the Glendora Chamber’s Ambassador Program.